Nov 18, 2010

Matthew Morrison Takes Shirt Off, Talks Sex With Details

Matthew Morrison
Well, hello, Mr. Schuester! A month the Glee kids stripped for GQ, the club’s coach is having his own sexy time. Not only did Details get an up close and personal look at Matthew Morrison’s rippling frame—the actor was also happy to share some intimate details from his sexual history. Though the former bible camper didn’t have sex until he was 21 (his prom queen girlfriend once suggested they pray their urges away), Matty more than made up for lost time once he hit Broadway. “There was so much opportunity,” he says. “There were all these beautiful, beautiful dancers. As a straight guy I had some room. There were the shared interests in singing and dancing, and I always find dancing with someone very evocative and sexual. I definitely hooked up with a lot of girls when I was a young guy on Broadway. It was exciting. Very joyous and free.” Dax Shepard’s ears are burning!

Despite settling down a tad, the ladies still shouldn’t expect commitment from the guy. “I’m not a good friend right now. I’m not a good boyfriend. It’s not that I’m selfish. I’m just focused.” On his abs, no doubt. Though you wouldn’t guess it from his “very joyous and free” display of beefcake in the mag, he has some reservations about us just loving him for his body. “I’m not comfortable with the idea of my sex appeal, but I know in my job I have to use it. I wish I could say I got to this point in my career based on my talent, but I don’t think that’s true.” Poor baby! Maybe Morrison’s upcoming “Buble-esque” album will assuage his fears of just being a hunk of meat for our delectation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment