Dec 19, 2010

Chloe Sevigny As Disturbed By Her Oral Sex Scene As We Were

chloe_sevigny
While we love her as insane sister-wife Nicolette on Big Love, we can never forget Chloe Sevigny’s b.j. scene in Vincent Gallo’s Brown Bunny. Apparently, neither can Chloe. “There are a lot of emotions. I’ll probably have to go to therapy at some point. But I love Vincent. The film is tragic and beautiful, and I’m proud of it and my performance. I’m sad that people think one way of the movie, but what can you do? I’ve done many explicit sex scenes, but I’m not that interested in doing any more. I’m more self-aware now and wouldn’t be able to be as free, so why even do it?” Sevigny told Playboy. Wow, one real-life sex act with Vincent Gallo can really change a person, and not just in terms of their bacteria count.
Chloe’s already beginning to scale back on her wild child ways, starting with the last season of Big Love. “Although I have done nudity on the show, the other girls won’t do topless. I don’t want to be the show’s Samantha, like on Sex and the City–the only woman who’ll do nudity. So I refused to do any more and there was a lot of back-and-forth about it,” she revealed. Chloe Sevigny has always rocked the slutty librarian look. So now she’s just…what, a librarian? Ugh, remind us to bring a book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment