Mar 25, 2011

Chris Brown Apologizes For GMA Meltdown: “I Didn’t Try To Hurt Anyone”


Though Chris Brown complained about the media’s “whack s—” the night after he allegedly smashed a window backstage following his Good Morning America interview, he sounded a little more contrite yesterday on BET’s 106 & Park. “First of all, I just wanna apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, anybody who was offended or really disappointed in my actions, because I was disappointed with the way I acted.” He continued:
A lot of people don’t know what went down, and obviously when I do shows or when I do interviews, we always send out a talking point sheet. As the interview proceeded, it was kinda thrown off. I was thrown off by it. I felt like they told us this just so they could get us on the show so they can exploit me. So I took it very, very hard and I really kinda kept my composure throughout the whole interview, although you can see me upset, I kept my composure, I did my performance. And when I got back, I just let off steam. I didn’t physically hurt anyone, I didn’t try to hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I worked so hard for this music and I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me. So yes, I got very emotional, and I wanna apologize for acting like that.
Lucky that chair didn’t fly through the window and onto Times Square, isn’t he? ABC News denied that Chris gave them any “talking points,” reaffirming their stance that Brown approved their question about Rihanna‘s relaxed restraining order. Maybe someone should tell Chris that you don’t get to “release the anger” by wrecking dressing rooms and smashing windows, especially when you’re on probation for felony assault. Next time someone might actually file charges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment