Nov 4, 2010

Rihanna and Eminem's 'Love the Way You Lie (Part II)' Sequel Leaks

"Love the Way You Lie (Part II)," the sequel to Eminem and Rihanna's Billboard Hot 100 No. 1 hit, has leaked online.

The track continues the theme of a tormented and abusive relationship but is told mainly from Rihanna's perspective. "Even angels have their wicked schemes, and you take that to new extremes," she sings forlornly in the opening verse. "But you'll always be my hero, even though you've lost your mind."
Eminem sounds just as emotionally torn by his love in the song, as he rhymes, "Baby, without you I'm nothing, I'm so lost, hug me/Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you'll always love me/Then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the/Destructive path that we're on two psychopaths but we/Know that no matter how many knives that we put in each other's backs, that we'll have each other's backs."

The chorus echoes that of the original "Love the Way You Lie," which was featured on Eminem's "Recovery" and spent seven weeks at No. 1 on the Hot 100, from July 31 to Sept. 11.  "Love the Way You Lie (Part II)" is featured on Rihanna's upcoming album, "Loud," due out Nov. 16.

0 comments:

Post a Comment