Nov 24, 2010

As Soon As That Baby Drops, Pink Is Taking Her On The Road

62571830
Let’s hope they make teeny, tiny, infant-sized acrobatic harnesses, because according to Pink, pregnancy is a beautiful thing…if you’re looking to add a new bassist. Says the madre-to-be, “As soon as the baby can say ‘mama,’ I’m going on the road. We are going to be a traveling family gypsy band with garlands in our hair.” It’ll be like the Partridge Family, but with more swearing and bottle-smashing! Or less. We don’t know; we weren’t there.
Though the singer and her man-mate Carey Hart don’t know for sure if they’re carrying a little soprano or a little baritone, Pink’s doctor may have already put in the deciding vote. Exclaims Pink, “I’m terrified because she thinks it’s a girl! My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me. I’m terrified one of us will go to jail.” Anyone else think a little Pink baby would basically look like a smaller, less filthy Ke$ha? It’s a seriously terrifying thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment